|Ten Ways to Save Ink and Toner Cartridges||Hide|
Ten Ways (plus 1) to Save on Printer Ink and Toner Cartridges
Ok, here is ten ways (plus 1) to save on printer ink and toner cartridges:
1. Purchase a compatible inkjet cartrdige. These are cartridges made from new parts and manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications for you exact printer.
2. Purchase a remanufactured inkjet cartridge. Third party companies collect empty printer ink cartridge. They refill them with ink and test them vigorously to make sure you get exactly the quality and quantity you expect from your inkjet cartridge.
3. Purchase an ink refill kit. You'll get step-by-step instructions, the tools and printer ink you need to refill your inkjet cartridge in just a few minutes. On the average, you can refill an inkjet cartridge ten times.
4. Your inkjet cartridge will eventually wear out. Instead of purchasing a brand name cartridge, purchase a compatible or remanufactured cartridge. Then, when compatible cartridge is empty, refill it with printer ink just as you did your original.
5. When you're printing, always use draft mode until you're ready for your final print.
6. Whenever possible, select black and white print. If you're final product is to be in color, your draft can be done in black and white until you've double-checked everything. Then, print your final copies in color.
7. Purchase a compatible toner cartridge. Third party companies make these toner cartridges from brand new parts. They are manufactured to be equal to or better than your original toner cartridge.
8. Purchase a remanufactured cartridge. Many companies collect empty toner cartridge. They empty any toner waste and then refill the cartridge. They quality check the drum and other parts of the cartridge to insure maximum performance for the consumer.
9. Purchase a toner refill kit. These kits include the tools and instructions necessary to refill your own toner cartridge. On the average, you can refill a toner cartridge about three times.
10. When you toner cartridge is not producing the quality of print you expect, check to see if you can replace the drum, instead of the entire cartridge. This will keep money in your pocket.
11. Purchase multiple ink and toner cartridge if you can. You will save substantially over the already discounted cost, plus you will probably get Free shipping.
By ordering your printer ink, toner or inkjet cartridge online, you'll experience the best service, the best warranty, and the best products available, for all your printing needs.
Please visit our link as follow: http://www.tonerdirect.ca/TB.asp?ID0=74